RayDillon.com | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | DeviantArt | Awesome Wife | Ray's Random Blog | Daily Sketch | Tip Jar! |
Get YOUR ad here! I'd love to feature webcomics and creator-owned works full-time! Email RayDillonGGS@gmail.com!

Friday, April 8, 2011

Todd McFarlane Art Lesson Videos!

I'm a huge McFarlane fan. He's the main reason I'm a comic book creator today! And now he's doing YouTube art videos, which blows my mind!









And check out one of the most inspirational documentaries I've ever seen (and continue to watch almost weekly when I have a rough allnighter).
TODD MCFARLANE - THE DEVIL YOU KNOW!



RayDillon.com | Art/Writing Blog | Twitter | Facebook | Tip Jar

1 comment:

  1. He's got to stop mumbling. It's hard to hear what he says three quarters of the time because he just drifts off into mumble mumble mumble...

    ReplyDelete

MY MOST POPULAR BLOG POSTS!

PUT *YOUR* AD HERE STARTING AT $0 - PROJECT WONDERFUL!

Ray Makes Money on TWITTER! -- You can too!

SponsoredTweets referral badge