RayDillon.com | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | DeviantArt | Awesome Wife | Ray's Random Blog | Daily Sketch | Tip Jar! |
Get YOUR ad here! I'd love to feature webcomics and creator-owned works full-time! Email RayDillonGGS@gmail.com!

Sunday, April 10, 2011

MOTIVATION: Bruce Lee's Letter to Himself!

Incredible! Bruce Lee wrote a letter to himself about his 10-year goals. SO inspiring! What are YOUR 10-year goals??



My Definite Chief Aim

I, Bruce Lee, will be the first highest paid Oriental super star in the United States. In return I will give the most exciting performances and render the best of quality in the capacity of an actor. Starting 1970 I will achieve world fame and from then onward till the end of 1980 I will have in my possession $10,000,000. I will live the way I please and achieve inner harmony and happiness.

Bruce Lee
Jan. 1969

GET MOTIVATION FROM THE DRAGON HIMSELF!
Mouseover the slideshow for more info!

 
RayDillon.com | Art/Writing Blog | Twitter | Facebook | Tip Jar

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

MY MOST POPULAR BLOG POSTS!

PUT *YOUR* AD HERE STARTING AT $0 - PROJECT WONDERFUL!

Ray Makes Money on TWITTER! -- You can too!

SponsoredTweets referral badge