RayDillon.com | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | DeviantArt | Awesome Wife | Ray's Random Blog | Daily Sketch | Tip Jar! |
Get YOUR ad here! I'd love to feature webcomics and creator-owned works full-time! Email RayDillonGGS@gmail.com!

Friday, April 1, 2011

Crazy Face Tattoos!!

Okay this one is actually pretty awesome. I wouldn't put it on my own face, and I'm not sure why you wouldn't just do this temporarily, but whatever. Awesome tattoo, but check out the rest of them at the following link. Some are just so... dumb! *EXPLICIT LANGUAGE* Stupid Face Tattoos





Still not sure if I'll ever get a tattoo. Too hard to decide what to get and as an artist I think the illustration or design would get old after a while. Maybe my son's name or something. I dunno. What about you?


1 comment:

  1. I'd get bored of having the same thing now if I change it daily perhaps ;)

    ReplyDelete

MY MOST POPULAR BLOG POSTS!

PUT *YOUR* AD HERE STARTING AT $0 - PROJECT WONDERFUL!

Ray Makes Money on TWITTER! -- You can too!

SponsoredTweets referral badge