RayDillon.com | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | DeviantArt | Awesome Wife | Ray's Random Blog | Daily Sketch | Tip Jar! |
Get YOUR ad here! I'd love to feature webcomics and creator-owned works full-time! Email RayDillonGGS@gmail.com!

Thursday, April 26, 2012

[PHOTO] "The Almight Thor" ... as a Little Golden Book?

First of all, look at my adorable baby boy, Drake. :o)

Now, I remember these classic Little Golden Books from when I was a kid, even. Well, tonight, I spotted "The Almighty Thor" on one of them. Seemed so weird! Weird enough seeing Cars and Tangled, but Thor?? BUT, at the same time, that's great for the comics industry... still, kinda weird.

Here are a bunch more, including my favorite "Daddies." :o)


No comments:

Post a Comment

MY MOST POPULAR BLOG POSTS!

PUT *YOUR* AD HERE STARTING AT $0 - PROJECT WONDERFUL!

Ray Makes Money on TWITTER! -- You can too!

SponsoredTweets referral badge