RayDillon.com | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | DeviantArt | Awesome Wife | Ray's Random Blog | Daily Sketch | Tip Jar! |
Get YOUR ad here! I'd love to feature webcomics and creator-owned works full-time! Email RayDillonGGS@gmail.com!

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

"Conan the Barbarian" 2011 - Your thoughts? + MORE Conan!

I kinda like it. It could have been WAY cooler, but it really ain't bad. What did YOU think? Looking at RottenTomatoes makes me feel like I'm the only one that liked it, but really it had a decent origin story, Jason Momoa was a pretty good Conan. It would have been cool to see a darker, grittier version, but still, not horrible. They should use my quote. "Not horrible." or "It could have been WAY cooler." ;o}


Click the images below to learn more!

No comments:

Post a Comment

MY MOST POPULAR BLOG POSTS!

PUT *YOUR* AD HERE STARTING AT $0 - PROJECT WONDERFUL!

Ray Makes Money on TWITTER! -- You can too!

SponsoredTweets referral badge