RayDillon.com | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | DeviantArt | Awesome Wife | Ray's Random Blog | Daily Sketch | Tip Jar! |
Get YOUR ad here! I'd love to feature webcomics and creator-owned works full-time! Email RayDillonGGS@gmail.com!

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Winning Charlie Sheen Quotes!

So, he was on drugs, quit them and developed hypomania. I'm actually pretty concerned about Charlie Sheen. Hope he's alright. He was a favorite of mine when I was a kid. Hot Shots & Major League! But, these are also hilarious quotes!
• "Boom. Winning."
• "That doesn’t matter. That was an old brain. I have a new brain. I have a 10,000-year-old brain and the boogers of a seven-year-old. That’s how I describe myself."
• "I'm not Thomas Jefferson. He was a p–y!"
• "There's a new sheriff in town. And he has an army of assassins."
• "I have a disease? Bull–t. I cured it … with my mind."
• "[The standard path] was written for normal people, people that aren’t special. People that don’t have tiger blood, you know, Adonis DNA."
• "If you’re a part of my family, I will love you violently."
• "I am on a drug, it’s called Charlie Sheen."
• "I am battle-tested bayonets, bro."
• "Rock bottom; that’s a fishing term."
• "I think people mistake my passion for anger."
• "You have the right to kill me, but you do not have the right to judge me. Boom. That’s the whole movie. That’s life."
• "I’m tired–I’m so tired of pretending like my life isn’t perfect and bitching and winning every second and I’m not perfect and bitchin’ and just delivering the goods at every freakin’ turn."
• "Clearly I have defeated this earthworm [show creator Chuck Lorrie] with my words – imagine what I would have done with my fire breathing fists."
• "I got magic and I’ve got poetry in my fingertips, you know, most of the time, and this includes naps. I’m an F-18, bro."

~Ray

RayDillon.com | Art/Writing Blog | Twitter | Facebook | Tip Jar

1 comment:

  1. I love Charlie Sheen quotes. My favorite is this one: http://quotista.com/quote/1205

    ReplyDelete

MY MOST POPULAR BLOG POSTS!

PUT *YOUR* AD HERE STARTING AT $0 - PROJECT WONDERFUL!

Ray Makes Money on TWITTER! -- You can too!

SponsoredTweets referral badge