RayDillon.com | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | DeviantArt | Awesome Wife | Ray's Random Blog | Daily Sketch | Tip Jar! |
Get YOUR ad here! I'd love to feature webcomics and creator-owned works full-time! Email RayDillonGGS@gmail.com!

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Yohimbe Bark to Fight Sleep!

As a freelance artist I work a LOT to support my family. Therefore I don't sleep, like, ever. I've gone through different trends of energy drinks, coffee, etc. Kicker's 80-Hour Energy Spray
worked pretty great, but is almost impossible to find outside midewestern truck stops. But then my wife brought home Yohimbe Bark
. It's often said to be for "male enhancement" but it's also used by runners and bodybuilders because it supports muscle endurance. She got it for herself and told me to give it a try to see what it does for me. VOƮLA! Despite having basically no sleep the night before, I felt fantastic! I'd been only drinking coffee (can't always afford $4 energy drinks) and by 9pm I was passing out on my feet (not kidding). But with Yohimbe, I'm not jittery, don't feel sick or weird in any way. I'm just awake!

<-- ORDER the same kind we got here!

They do say to be careful because it can cause some bad side effects like insomnia, but I'd actually welcome that at this point. So, be careful, but I suggest giving it a try. It's worked wonders for me! I've been using it for a couple of weeks now and it's the same effect every day. I feel awake and energized despite having 1 to maybe 4 at the most hours of sleep.

Let me know if it works for you, too! I think it will! ~Ray

RayDillon.com | Art/Writing Blog | Twitter | Facebook | Tip Jar

1 comment:

  1. Such an interesting story to read and I enjoyed reading it as well. Keep up the good work. lidocaine

    ReplyDelete

MY MOST POPULAR BLOG POSTS!

PUT *YOUR* AD HERE STARTING AT $0 - PROJECT WONDERFUL!

Ray Makes Money on TWITTER! -- You can too!

SponsoredTweets referral badge