RayDillon.com | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | DeviantArt | Awesome Wife | Ray's Random Blog | Daily Sketch | Tip Jar! |
Get YOUR ad here! I'd love to feature webcomics and creator-owned works full-time! Email RayDillonGGS@gmail.com!

Friday, January 21, 2011

My Vision Board!

Inspired by "The Secret" which gets a tad kooky but has great points! The idea is to just accept the things you want in your future as being a reality and never doubt that it will happen and you'll have the power to make it happen.

I've always envisioned what my life could become and it's all coming true (beautiful wife and kids, East Coast, nice big house with fireplaces, art career, etc), so I'm continuing in that fashion. I've set my sites on the following and will never doubt that I will make it happen! (I'd love to see yours, too!)

For full desciptions, go to My Facebook Vision Board Album where I describe the idea behind each one. It's not just about money and cool stuff.



















1 comment:

  1. Nice content, I trust this is a nice blog. Wish to see fresh content next time. Thanks for sharing this post with us. Keep it up. Afghan Incense

    ReplyDelete

MY MOST POPULAR BLOG POSTS!

PUT *YOUR* AD HERE STARTING AT $0 - PROJECT WONDERFUL!

Ray Makes Money on TWITTER! -- You can too!

SponsoredTweets referral badge