RayDillon.com | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | DeviantArt | Awesome Wife | Ray's Random Blog | Daily Sketch | Tip Jar! |
Get YOUR ad here! I'd love to feature webcomics and creator-owned works full-time! Email RayDillonGGS@gmail.com!

Friday, July 15, 2011

One of the most important movies of my life: "No Retreat. No Surrender"

Such a ridiculous looking trailer by today's standards, and probably a ridiculous movie, but this movie changed my life! HA! I was like 7! (I really thought that was Bruce Lee in there). It started me down the road to Karate Kid, Kickboxer, Rocky, etc. These movies helped me build the determination and drive I have today. That's so silly, but it's true!. NEVER SURRENDER!!!



RayDillon.com | Art/Writing Blog | Twitter | Facebook | Tip Jar

No comments:

Post a Comment

MY MOST POPULAR BLOG POSTS!

PUT *YOUR* AD HERE STARTING AT $0 - PROJECT WONDERFUL!

Ray Makes Money on TWITTER! -- You can too!

SponsoredTweets referral badge