This is playing right now on one of the HBO channels. I hadn't been paying attention because I have to work and can watch subtitled foreign films at the same time. Seemed kinda creepy, but then it sunk in that this movie is basically a completely terrified girl in a house with nothing but a lamp. And after a while I started to feel terrified and I didn't even know what was going on. So, I haven't really watched it, but so far the FEEL of it seems awesome! No music, very little talking. Just intense suspense.
So, have YOU seen it?
Is it as amazingly non-Hollywood horror as I hope it is? If so I'll try to watch it sometime. For now, I"m sorta paying attention and it's REALLY creepy still.
The Silent House
PREVIOUSLY ON RAY DILLON ON RANDOM
SPACIAL - Online Radio Broadcasting Software! + Vintage Radio iPhone!
MOVIE TRAILER: "The Limits of Control" (2009) looks really unique! Bill Murray, Tilda Swinton / Director of "Ghost Dog"
Learn Trick Photography! - We're not just talking Photoshop here! WOW!
My wife, Renae De Liz, is going to be okay, but she is in the hospital. :(
"AFTER EARTH" M. Night Shyamalan, Will Smith, Jaden Smith - Set Photos! Pre-production art! Costume Design!
CREATORS! Get YOUR tech customized with your logo/design/brand! Stand out! Also MARVEL AVENGERS USB Flash Drives!
Hey, you! GET ART JOBS in Comics, Gaming, Movies, & more! Top 3 Places!
RayDillon.com | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | DeviantArt

No comments:
Post a Comment