Didn't know Ridley Scott was doing his own storyboarding! That's awesome!! Really good work, too!
Also, if you didn't know, I've been creating art & animation for Ridley Scott's "Prophets of Science Fiction" on The Science Channel, which is where I first saw him drawing! Really awesome series! Hope you'll check it out. Especially the Isaac Asimov & George Lucas episodes from Season 1, my first episodes. You should be seeing more from me in Season 2!
Also can't wait for PROMETHEUS! Looks so good! Get The Art of Prometheus here!
Also, if you didn't know, I've been creating art & animation for Ridley Scott's "Prophets of Science Fiction" on The Science Channel, which is where I first saw him drawing! Really awesome series! Hope you'll check it out. Especially the Isaac Asimov & George Lucas episodes from Season 1, my first episodes. You should be seeing more from me in Season 2!
Also can't wait for PROMETHEUS! Looks so good! Get The Art of Prometheus here!
Storyboard



















No comments:
Post a Comment