RayDillon.com | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | DeviantArt | Awesome Wife | Ray's Random Blog | Daily Sketch | Tip Jar! |
Get YOUR ad here! I'd love to feature webcomics and creator-owned works full-time! Email RayDillonGGS@gmail.com!

Tuesday, May 7, 2013

VIDEO: Ray Harryhausen Chronicles Documentary and Behind-the-Scenes Set Photos!

Sad day to hear Ray Harryhausen died today. Obviously a legend and pioneer. Added magic and wonder to my childhood and enriched my adulthood when I re-watched all the movies and realized just how innovative and hardworking he was. This is kind of specific, but I really appreciate that he made skeletons scary!

I've collected parts 1-6 of the Ray Harryhausen documentary here along with some great images of him at work. Mostly so I can easily watch it a million more times and continue being awed and inspired, but I hope you enjoy it too. :) Amazing person.































No comments:

Post a Comment

MY MOST POPULAR BLOG POSTS!

PUT *YOUR* AD HERE STARTING AT $0 - PROJECT WONDERFUL!

Ray Makes Money on TWITTER! -- You can too!

SponsoredTweets referral badge