RayDillon.com | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | DeviantArt | Awesome Wife | Ray's Random Blog | Daily Sketch | Tip Jar! |
Get YOUR ad here! I'd love to feature webcomics and creator-owned works full-time! Email RayDillonGGS@gmail.com!

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

VIDEO: Great 2D Animation Tutorials!



Stumbled on these fantastic, simple, to-the-point, real-time 2D animation tutorial videos and learned so much in just 10 minutes each! Great job ARSHAD MIRZA BAIG! And thank you! Please keep making these great videos! I'd love to see one on how to sync up voices and timing of music and all that stuff.


Find more videos on his YouTube page!
Follow AMB on Twitter!

Just fantastic stuff if you want to learn how to animate!
Here is a rough animation I'm working on:


Click the images to get started building your own animation studio!

 



Also check out this program for 3D animation: 

2 comments:

  1. Wow! I am impressed with the animation. I wish to learn how to make a 2D animation. Glad I found your work. Keep sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very informative and useful blog ever I seen in the field of animation.http://www.clippingimages.com/service-cat.php?id=74&2D-Animation-

    ReplyDelete

MY MOST POPULAR BLOG POSTS!

PUT *YOUR* AD HERE STARTING AT $0 - PROJECT WONDERFUL!

Ray Makes Money on TWITTER! -- You can too!

SponsoredTweets referral badge