RayDillon.com | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | DeviantArt | Awesome Wife | Ray's Random Blog | Daily Sketch | Tip Jar! |
Get YOUR ad here! I'd love to feature webcomics and creator-owned works full-time! Email RayDillonGGS@gmail.com!

Friday, June 10, 2011

Happy 70th Birthday, Dad!! Dale Alvin Dillon (D.A.D.)

HAPPY 70TH BIRTHDAY
DALE ALVIN DILLON (D.A.D.)



Dale Alvin Dillon (D.A.D. also my son's initials :o)

My daddy. He's done EVERYTHING! Vietnam vet, lived practically everywhere, done practically everything. Worked hard for 60-some years, most of the time multiple jobs. He was a cowboy, a writer, a factory working, a newspaper delivery man, a car repair man, a maintenance manager, acted in a movie, played in a band, built bridges, drove Johnny Cash around, and probably a million other things. Finally got to retire a few years ago. Takes care of my disabled mom. Put up with me through some really rough years. :o} And always, ALWAYS supported my dreams, no matter how kooky they were or how much they put him out.

He's still living in Kansas and I miss him like crazy. Can't wait to see him again and for him to meet my son. Hoping this year! Also hoping he gets off his rump and buys a computer so I can communicate easier with him, DAD!!! :o)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DADDY!!


RayDillon.com | Art/Writing Blog | Twitter | Facebook | Tip Jar

No comments:

Post a Comment

MY MOST POPULAR BLOG POSTS!

PUT *YOUR* AD HERE STARTING AT $0 - PROJECT WONDERFUL!

Ray Makes Money on TWITTER! -- You can too!

SponsoredTweets referral badge